Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette, Smokey Eye
Exclusive to John Lewis.
Born from Charlotte Tilbury's celebrity favourite, the Instant Palette, here is the exclusive Instant Smokey Eye Palette.
Sculpt cheekbones with the perfect bronze, gild your cheekbones with golden candlelight, and create the ultimate classic smoky eye in JUST five minutes with this genius look-in-a-palette!
From the Smokey Eye Queen comes an iconic smokey eye look especially for John Lewis that you can amp up in seconds, and the soft mattes and shimmer textures provide a complexion-flattering, but seductive finish. Charlotte's tip: pair this alluring palette with a Nude Lip for an effortlessly chic look.
What makes the Instant Look in a Palette Magic:
- A gorgeous neutral palette for a day look, that can be dialled up with the smouldering black shadow for dates and disco
- Dramatically enhances your eyes in seconds - using the black to define the eye and add intensity
- The highlight shade is Charlotte's iconic Bar of Gold
- A slim square pack means it's perfect to pop in your makeup bag and take everywhere with you
- Perfect for beginners or makeup pros alike - it's colour by numbers
- Gift Set Type
- Make-Up Sets
- Gift Sets
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy