Product code: 46445001
Charlotte's multi-transforming, multi-miraculous 3-in-1 skin remedy: a deep cleansing face balm with anti-wrinkle benefits; a regenerating mask with an “overnight facial” finish; and a “go-anywhere” SOS remedy that you can use on cuticles, elbows, heels and shins.
MULTI-MIRACLE GLOW is a cream-to-oil balm, enriched with vitamins and floral extracts for a fresh, dewy, baby-soft finish.
Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil and Cranberry Seed Oil are highly effective anti-oxidant pure oils that moisturize the skin & stimulate micro-circulation; extracts of frangipani flower soothe and help purify dirt and makeup; rose hip and camellia oil regenerate the skin to delay the signs of ageing while vitamins A, C and E smooth wrinkles and bring the skin’s complexion back to life.
It’s one of Charlotte's 7 wonders for your skin!
- DEEP CLEANSING ANTI-WRINKLE WASH. A cashmere-soft cream that transforms into an oil on skin to purify, hydrate, prevent wrinkles and clear makeup. Apply to a dry face, all over. Massage in using my PRO-COLLAGEN WONDER WORKOUT technique. Wash off.
- OVERNIGHT REGENERATING FACIAL MASK. Fully Cleanse as above, then apply a thin layer all over face, avoiding the eye contour. Massage in using my PRO-COLLAGEN WONDER WORKOUT technique. Leave on for 10 minutes, or overnight for best results, then wash off any excess.
- BODY OF AN ANGEL BALM. A “go anywhere” SOS remedy for cuticles, elbows, heels and shins to cheat a polished, supermodel finish. Apply directly onto targeted area and massage in.
- Beauty Effect
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Skin Type
- All Types
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy