Product code: 46441051
Miss Kensington is a new, limited edition shade of my Matte Revolution lipstick, specially created for the Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson collection.
This dreamy rose petal shade is inspired by the quintessentially English, ‘haughty but naughty’ girls of the swinging ‘60s in Chelsea and Kensington and the pastel hues in Norman Parkinson’s pictures of his muses: Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy and his wife Wenda.
It’s a pretty, English-rose pink that works well on fairer skin tones and perfectly embodies that era but in the most up-to-date, long-lasting formula.
My Matte Revolution lipstick is designed to create the illusion of fuller, wider lips that look lit from within.
It’s a trick I use all the time on photo shoots, using lighting trickery, pigments and powders, and have been working for years to re-create this effect in the slick of one lipstick.
Now everyone can create this full, matte lip effect in a long-lasting, buildable, hydrating formula – it’s the matte lipstick of the future! Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract, which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract, which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish.
What makes my matte magic?
- Lipstick Tree & Orchid extract softens, protects and hydrates lips for younger-looking, healthy lips.
- 3D glowing pigments create the illusion lit-from-within lips that appear wider and fuller.
- Triglycerides mixed with a perfect blend of oils and waxes glides long-lasting colour onto the lips.
- Revolutionary, square, angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for precision application.
- Prep perfect lips using my revolutionary lip elixir, Lip Magic, to leave lips looking gorgeously soft and kissable.
- Resize and reshape the lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk – a natural, soft lip pencil that mimics the rose-bud hue of the lips. Trace the outer line of the lips, providing a natural template for your lipstick.
- Apply the pretty pink, Matte Revolution lipstick in Miss Kensington, straight from the bullet. The bullet is designed to mimic the shape of a lip brush, so you can easily apply it on the go.
- Charlotte Tilbury