Cole & Mason Beech Wood Salt Mill, H20cm
Product code: 81281114
Traditionally shaped, this salt mill is made of sustainably sourced beech wood and protected with a clear lacquer coating that allows the beauty of the wood grain to show through.
The premium diamond-cut ceramic grinding mechanism is designed to tackle salt and can be adjusted from coarse to fine. Team with the matching pepper mill, capped with 'P' for pepper and 'S' for salt on the top of each mill.
Choose your mills
Freshly ground salt and pepper delivers a more intense and true flavour and enhances the taste of food. A fine grind gives an even flavour and is perfect for sauces, while a coarse grind is ideal for marinades or steaks. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your salt or pepper mill.
|Manual crush grinders||A good, simple choice for everyday seasoning.|
|Battery operated grinders||All the benefits of freshly ground without the effort.|
|Precision grinders||These give a better fragrance and release a real burst of flavour. They also enable you to select the coarseness of grind.|
- Cole & Mason
- H20 x Dia.5.8cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - wipe clean only
- Beech wood
- Microwave Safe
Although founded earlier, Cole & Mason produced their first salt and pepper mill in 1946. The company produced the world's first acrylic pepper mill in the 1970s and now produces a wide range of products that put flavour and seasoning into food, including pestles and mortars, oil pourers and herb and spice racks.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.