Compactor Vacuum Storage Tote Bag, 210L
Product code: 80188502
Save space when storing clothes, duvets, linens and more with Compactor's storage tote. The plastic vacuum bag is built into the protective nylon tote to create a single storage solution.
Features a transparent window to easily view contents and inside straps and a zip closure to keep contents secure. It also comes with carrying handles.
- Built-in vacuum bag has a patented Compactor non-return valve which ensures no air escapes when the vacuum nozzle is removed
- Universal valve compatible with all types of vacuum cleaner
- Closing slider ensures the bag is fully sealed and remains airtight
- Slider comes covered by a 2 year guarantee
- Tote is made from strong, durable wipe clean non-woven polypropylene
- Vacuum bag is made from nylon and polythene to ensure the bag keeps its shape while remaining flexible
- Polypropylene, nylon and polythene
- H27 x W50 x D65cm
- Handbag Type
- Storage Feature
- Vacuum Storage Bag
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.