Donation Terms & Conditions
“We” / “Us” means John Lewis plc, registered office 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England. Company registration number 233462. VAT number GB232457280.
“We”/ “Us” means Waitrose Ltd, registered office 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. Registered in England. Company registration number 99405, VAT number 232457280.
1. All of your donation will go to FareShare (reg charity no. 1100051) and Home-Start UK (reg charity no. in England and Wales 1108837; Scotland reg charity no. SC039172) (“the Charities”) and will be divided equally between them (minus a 5% platform charge).
2. Donations made by credit/debit card are subject to a 1.4% + 20p processing fee payable by the Charities. Donations made only using Paypal are subject to a 2.9% + 30p processing fee payable by the Charities.
3. No VAT will be charged on your donation.
Who can donate?
4. You must be aged 18 or over to make a donation.
5. If you are a UK taxpayer, your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. This means FareShare and Home-Start UK can claim an additional 25p in Gift Aid from the Government for every £1 you donate.
6. This service is being provided by Donr Ltd, company registration number 10402410, whose registered address and main trading address is The Stables, Back St Georges Terrace, Newcastle, NE2 2SU.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.