“This is a great initiative. You’re seeing people who are really in need getting healthy, nutritious food. A lot of care and attention has gone into growing it, and to see it getting used as food is very satisfying to us.”
Donation Terms & Conditions
“We” / “Us” means John Lewis plc, registered office 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England. Company registration number 233462. VAT number GB232457280.
1. 100% of your donation will go to FareShare (reg charity no. 1100051) and Home-Start UK (reg charity no. 1108837; Scotland reg charity no. SC039172) (“the Charities”) and will be divided equally between them (minus a 5% platform charge).
2. Donations made by credit/debit card are subject to a 1.4% + 20p processing fee payable by the Charities. Donations made only using Paypal are subject to a 2.9% + 30p processing fee payable by the Charities.
3. No VAT will be charged on your donation.
Who can donate?
4. You must be aged 18 or over.
5. There is no limit on the number of times you may donate.
6. If you are a UK taxpayer, your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. This means FareShare and Home-Start UK can claim an additional 25p in Gift Aid from the Government for every £1 you donate.
7. Neither John Lewis & Partners nor Waitrose & Partners accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any donation being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
8. Donations may be made from 15 March 2021 to 31 April 2021.
10. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.