HOW TO CLAIM
CLAIM A £50 E-GIFT CARD WHEN YOU BUY AN OCULUS QUEST 2. ALL-IN-ONE VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET AND CONTROLLERS, 256GB OR 128GB
Come back to this page between 04 JANUARY 2022 and 18 JANUARY 2022 to claim a e-gift card
We’ll email your e-gift card within 7 days
Shop in store or online, valid for up to 2 years
Terms & Conditions
- This £50 Gift card redemption promotion (the “Promotion”) is valid for a limited period, starting Monday 22nd November 2021 and ending Tuesday 30th November 2021 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying transaction made within this period.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must purchase a qualifying technology product in one transaction in-store or online, on the redemption site when claiming your £50 Gift card (Redemption site and details are on email confirmation).
- Only the Oculus Quest 2, All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers, 256GB (82670111) and the Oculus Quest 2, All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers, 128GB (82670112) are included in the promotion and will be identifiable via the promotional details on the product page online.
- Products included in the Promotion are subject to availability.
- If qualifying products are returned during the 35-day returns period, you will no longer be eligible to claim the gift card.
- You can claim the £50 Gift card between 04 January 2022 - 18 January 2022 inclusive.
- One gift card can be claimed per My John Lewis customer who completes a qualifying transaction, irrespective of the number of qualifying transactions.
- One gift card can be claimed per customer who completes a qualifying transaction, irrespective of the number of qualifying transactions.
- You must have an email address to participate in the promotion (so that we can email the gift card reward). Please visit www.johnlewis.com for our Privacy Notice.
- This Promotion is not valid at John Lewis Swindon Outlet.
- For this offer, you can redeem the John Lewis Partnership gift card or e-gift card via this site: https://jlpreward.co.uk/Campaign/nov2021reward50. You can also use it to purchase food and drink in our catering units (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and for goods over the telephone or online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment.
- The following exclusions apply to use of our gift card and e-gift card: John Lewis & Partners Gift List, third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis & Partners shops, John Lewis & Partners Home Solutions, magazine subscriptions, photo printing or software downloads on johnlewis.com, all John Lewis & Partners Optician shops, Waitrose & Partners Cookery School, Waitrose & Partners Leckford Farm Shop, Cafe and Nursery, Waitrose & Partners Rapid, waitroseflorist.com, waitrosecellar.com; waitrosegarden.com; waitrosepet.com; tobacco and tobacco products, postage stamps, scratch cards, lottery tickets, infant milk formula 0-6 months, prescription products, mobile top-up, gift cards, e-gift cards, pay cards, car park charges, all petrol stations, Welcome Break shops, UK and the Channel Islands only. Other exclusions may apply.
- You cannot use a gift card or e-gift card to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can you use it for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including John Lewis Partnership gift cards and e-gift cards.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- The Promotion is only available for products purchased for personal non-commercial use. John Lewis reserves the right to not sell products to customers where it has grounds to believe that such products are being purchased for commercial use.
- John Lewis reserves the right to terminate the Promotion at any time at its discretion.
- By participating in this Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that we use a third party who will administer the Promotion and issue the gift card on our behalf.
When will I receive my gift card?
You can claim your gift card via https://jlpreward.co.uk/Campaign/nov2021reward50 between 04 January 2022 - 18 January 2022 inclusive. Please come back to this page between those dates to find out how to claim. The gift card will then be emailed to you within an hour, however, in a limited number of cases, please allow up to seven working days. Please be aware that gift vouchers will be sent via email under the contact name “VEX Promotions''. In some cases these emails can be delivered to junk inboxes, therefore, please check this before calling for further assistance.
What products are included in the promotion?
Only the Oculus Quest 2, All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers, 256GB (82670111) and the Oculus Quest 2, All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers, 128GB (82670112) are included in the promotion and will be identifiable via the promotional details on the product page online.
How does this promotion run in conjunction with your Never Knowingly Undersold policy around honouring Price Match requests?
You can successfully submit Price Match requests on your products after the purchase, and we will still honour your gift card claim.
What if I return the qualifying product, can I still claim a gift card?
No, this is why you have to wait for the redemption period before claiming your gift card. So we can ensure you haven’t refunded any of the products and the purchase still qualifies for a gift card.
What if the qualifying product has another promotion on it?
If the qualifying product has another offer live simultaneously, you can still claim your gift card in the claim window. As long as one of the products in your basket is an applicable product you can claim your gift card within the claims window.
Can I get more than one gift card?
You can only claim one gift card per customer.
Why do I need an email address to participate?
We are using gift cards to fulfil this promotion, so we need an email address in order for you to receive your reward.
Where can I use the gift card?
In John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops, in our in-store cafés (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and over the phone or online as part of full payment. For any exclusions see gift card T&Cs.
How long do I have to use the gift card?
The gift card can be used for 24 months from the issue or last use. After this time you will not be able to use the card, and we cannot refund any balance remaining. If you buy a product or make a balance enquiry within the 24-month period, the expiry period starts again. For further details please see gift card T&Cs.
Can I claim a gift card for something I have already purchased?
No, the promotion is only valid for qualifying transactions made from Monday 22nd November 2021 to Tuesday 30th November 2021 inclusively.
What if my basket has a mix of different types of products?
The basket can have a mix of products but must include a qualifying technology product. Only the Oculus Quest 2, All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers, 256GB (82670111) and the Oculus Quest 2, All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers, 128GB (82670112) are included in the promotion and will be identifiable via the promotional details on the product page online.