Crayola Color Wonder Light Up Stamper
The Exclusive Colour Wonder Light-Up Stamper with additional set of 24 assorted crayons delivers hours of creative expression without any mess! Young artists will enjoy the way the stamper magically lights up in whatever colour they choose.
- Ten sea-themed stampers let kids create their own unique underwater stories and creations. Two nooks hold stacks of stamps when they're not in use, so they don't get misplaced. The flexible stamps are soft to the touch and kids can easily change the stamps themselves.
- The Color Wonder ink in the Light-Up Stamper ink pads doesn't colour on walls, carpets, clothes, or skin. The magically Mess-Free ink only appears on special Color Wonder paper, so you don't have to worry about cleanup. Kids can even push down on the stamp pads with their fingers for a mess-free finger-painting experience.
- The electronic stamp knows which color you're using. It lights up purple when you dip into purple ink, orange when you dip into orange ink, and green when you dip into green ink. Experiment with marbled colour effects by dipping into multiple colours of stamp pads. The Light- Up Stamper comes with three ink colours, plus three mini Color Wonder markers in red, yellow and blue to embellish your stamped creations.
- Compact design with storage nooks for markers and stamp pads to keep your supplies neat and organised. Battery-powered play, Mess-Free inks, and a portable design make the Light-Up Stamper ideal for long trips.
Light-Up Stamper unit, 12 pages of blank Color Wonder paper, three mini Color Wonder markers, and 10 ocean-themed stamps.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- 4 x AA
- H5 x W30 x L25cm
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Crafts & Design
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
Crayola was founded in New York city in 1885 by cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith. It started out as an industrial pigment supply company and it wasn’t until 1900 that they shifted focus towards art products, producing slate school pencils. This experimentation eventually led to Binney producing the world’s first dustless white chalk, paving the way for Crayola to become a household name and a leader in the industry of art products for home and school use.
Nowadays they are most famous for their crayons, so it is quite surprising that it took them 20 years to produce their first prototype, in 1905. It was this year that they released the No. 8 crayon box, which featured eight different coloured crayons. It was from there that they carried on expanding their range, creating a wide variety of different colours.
In 1958 they released a 64-colour pack that introduced their very first in-built crayon sharpener. To mark their 75th anniversary in 1978, they debuted their range of Crayola markers, the success of which led them to develop coloured pencils and washable markers in 1987. All Crayola-branded products are marketed as non-toxic and safe for use by children, being sold in over 80 countries.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow