Cuisinart GR4CU Griddle & Grill
The Cuisinart Griddle & Grill is a must have for every kitchen. With its clever reversible, non-stick plates and variable temperature controls, flexible cooking options are at your fingertips.
This 4-way griddle and grill has removable and dishwasher-safe plates for easy cleaning. Thanks to fast heat up and an open floating hinge, the grill adjusts to any thickness of food for perfect cooking results. The Griddle & Grill also opens fully to give a larger cooking surface when needed, catering for up to 8 people
You can easily cook a range of foods with the following options:
- Grill - Sear steaks and grill kebabs using the grill plates.
- Griddle - Cook pancakes and French toast using the flat griddle plates.
- Panini Press - For deep filled panini's, use the grill plates and allow the floating hinge to adjust to the thickness of your food.
- Fully Open - Use the griddle or grill in the fully open position to double the cooking area, ideal for entertaining.
Includes a scraping tool for effortless maintenance and 5 heat settings. Can cater for up to 8 people.Key features:
- Versatile reversible griddle and grill plates
- Fast heat up with variable temperature control including sear function
- Fully removable plates are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Integrated fat collection tray for discreet fat disposal
- Commercial grade stainless steel housing with brushed finish
- 5 year guarantee
- H18.5 x W33 x D28cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Removable Plates
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy