Collect+ from a local convenience store
Select Collect+ and choose your collection point from over 7000 local shops nationwide for just £3.50.
To Collect+ an online order:
- Choose 'Collection' at checkout
- Enter your postcode for a list of Click & Collect locations near you
- Tick 'Show local Collect+ shops' to view on the list of locations available
- Select your preferred Collect+ collection point and continue to payment
Order before 8pm Sunday to Friday for next day delivery.
- Orders placed after 8pm Friday or at any time on Saturday will be ready to collect on Monday.
- Check the opening times of your chosen shop to see when you can pick up your order, as they all differ. Find your nearest shop here.
- Collect+ will send you an email when your order is ready, confirming your unique barcode, pickup location and address. If you’ve given us your mobile number, we’ll also send you a text when your order is ready for collection. You can collect as soon as you’ve received either your email or text.
- Bring your phone with you to show the unique 7-digit barcode from your text message or email as proof of purchase, or print out the email confirming your order is ready for pick up.
You’ll also need your ID.
Collect+ accept the following forms of ID:
- Cheque guarantee / Credit / Debit Card
- Bank / Building society book
- Valid passport
- Cheque book
- Driving licence
- Utility bill
If you paid entirely with gift vouchers, a gift card, Apple Pay or Paypal, please bring either your passport, photocard driving licence or your device account number from your Wallet & Apple Pay.
Sending someone else to collect your order
We're happy for someone else to collect your order, but to safeguard you from fraud, the person you've nominated must present your order number and their own ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
How long will my order be held?
The Collect+ location will hold your order for 10 days, after which they will return it to our warehouse and we’ll refund your account. This may take up to 14 days to process from the date the order leaves the shop.
Can I return a Click & Collect order to a Collect+ location?
Yes. You can return Click & Collect order to your local Collect+ location.
See the FAQs below for more information on Click & Collect