Outdoor Furniture guarantees
We offer guarantees on John Lewis & Partners outdoor furniture:
- 5 years on all metal and synthetic wicker furniture purchased from 1 January 2020
- 2 years on all timber furniture purchased from 1 January 2020
- 1 year on all outdoor furniture purchased before 1 January 2020
- 1 year on all our ANYDAY John Lewis outdoor furniture
Your guarantee covers you against:
- Faulty workmanship during manufacture.
- Frame breakage.
- Component failure of working mechanisms (where applicable).
- Proof of purchase is required.
- We may provide a repair service should your product fail during the guarantee period.
- If your product cannot be repaired or we’re unable to offer a repair service, we will replace it with the same model. If no longer available, we will provide an equivalent product or value towards the purchase of a new product at our discretion.
Your guarantee won’t cover:
- If there is evidence of product abuse, misuse or use in a non-domestic environment.
- If the product has not been properly maintained in accordance with care instructions.
- Any alterations or repairs not made by us.
- Natural wear and tear, including scratches and chips to surface finishes.
- Fading, cracking and splitting of timber, as part of natural ageing process due to weathering
- If the product is in an unsanitary condition (for example, caused by pets). We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary product.
- If the product has been exported outside of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.