Dishwasher & laundry appliances
Before we deliver:
- For disposal and installation, please drain your current appliance
- If you aren't using our disposal service, please disconnect, drain and remove your current appliance so that we can install your new one
- Identify where the mains water tap is in your home - check you can switch it off
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash. We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Washing machine/Washer dryer/Dishwasher - £25
Integrated machine - £90
Tumble dryer - £8*
* We’ll connect the vent hose to an existing wall duct, and remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
We'll take care of the heavy lifting for you and dispose of your old appliance responsibly when you buy a new machine from us.
Washing machine/Washer dryer/Dishwasher/Tumble dryer - £20 (freestanding or integrated)
Before you buy, check:
- Your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections must be no more than 1m away from the appliance's intended location
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp, 3-pin plug socket for connection
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there's an existing vent near the chosen location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance as we don't offer carpentry work to modify units
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance
- We're unable to offer installation services to certain postcodes
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf
- Read our guide to recycling electrical and electronic products
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- We're unable to offer this service to all postcodes - check here
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. You can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.