Terms & Conditions
- This £75 gift card redemption promotion (the “Promotion”) is valid for a limited period, starting Friday 24 December 2021 and ending Monday 10 January 2022 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). The Promotion is applicable to any qualifying transaction made within this time period.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must be a new or existing My John Lewis member. You must be logged in to your johnlewis.com online account, and have your My JL member number registered to that account.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must purchase qualifying Nursery or Babywear products in one transaction online only (see exclusion details below), and enter your My John Lewis membership number on the redemption site when claiming your £75 gift card (Redemption site and details are on the email confirmation or receipt wallets provided in stores).
- This promotion excludes items that are not in our nursery section such as Childrenswear, Fashion, Electricals and non nursery Toys and Furniture products.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all applicable products will be clearly indicated with promotional details below the ‘add to basket’ tab on individual product pages.
- Products included in the Promotion are subject to availability.
- If qualifying products are returned during the 35-day returns period, you will no longer be eligible to claim the gift card.
- You can claim the £75 gift card between Monday 14 February 2022 - Monday 28 February 2022 inclusive.
- One gift card can be claimed per My John Lewis customer who completes a qualifying transaction, irrespective of the number of qualifying transactions.
- You must have an email address to participate in the promotion (so that we can email the gift card reward). Please visit www.johnlewis.com for our Privacy Notice.
- This Promotion is not valid at John Lewis Swindon Outlet.
- For this offer, you can redeem the John Lewis Partnership gift card via this site: https://jlpreward.co.uk/Campaign/dec2021reward75. You can also use it to purchase food and drink in our catering units (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and for goods over the telephone or online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment.
- The following exclusions apply to use of our gift cards: John Lewis & Partners Gift List, third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis & Partners shops, John Lewis & Partners Home Solutions, magazine subscriptions, photo printing or software downloads on johnlewis.com, all John Lewis & Partners Optician shops, Waitrose & Partners Cookery School, Waitrose & Partners Leckford Farm Shop, Cafe and Nursery, Waitrose & Partners Rapid, waitroseflorist.com, waitrosecellar.com; waitrosegarden.com; waitrosepet.com; tobacco and tobacco products, postage stamps, scratch cards, lottery tickets, infant milk formula 0-6 months, prescription products, mobile top-up, gift cards, e-gift cards, pay cards, car park charges, all petrol stations, Welcome Break shops, UK and the Channel Islands only. Other exclusions may apply.
- You cannot use a gift card to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can you use it for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including John Lewis Partnership gift cards and e-gift cards.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- The Promotion is only available for products purchased for personal non-commercial use. John Lewis reserves the right to not sell products to customers where it has grounds to believe that such products are being purchased for commercial use.
- John Lewis reserves the right to terminate the Promotion at any time at its discretion.
- By participating in this Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that we use a third party who will administer the Promotion and issue the gift card on our behalf.
- This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any transactions that use a promotional code following an “ALL THINGS BABY”
When will I receive my gift card?
You can claim your gift card via https://jlpreward.co.uk/Campaign/dec2021reward75 between Monday 14 February 2022 - Monday 28 February 2022 inclusive. Please come back to this page between those dates to find out how to claim. The gift card will then be emailed to you within an hour, however, in a limited number of cases, please allow up to seven working days. Please be aware that gift vouchers will be sent via email under the contact name “VEX Promotions''. In some cases these emails can be delivered to junk inboxes, therefore, please check this before calling for further assistance.
What products are included in the promotion?
Products included in this promotion are Nursery Furniture, Nursery Bedding, Nursery Essentials, Baby; Playing, Clothing and Accessories. For the avoidance of doubt, all applicable products will be clearly indicated with promotional details below the ‘add to basket’ tab on individual product pages.
Is there anything not included in the promotion?
This promotion excludes items that are not in our nursery section such as Childrenswear, Fashion, Electricals and non-nursery Toys and Furniture products. For the avoidance of doubt, all applicable products will be clearly indicated with promotional details below the ‘add to basket’ tab on individual product pages.
How does this promotion run in conjunction with your Never Knowingly Undersold policy around honouring Price Match requests?
You can successfully submit Price Match requests on your products after the purchase, and we will still honour your gift card claim.
What if I return the qualifying product, can I still claim a gift card?
No, this is why you have to wait for the redemption period before claiming your gift card. So we can ensure you haven’t refunded any of the products and the purchase still qualifies for a gift card.
Can I get more than one gift card?
You can only claim one gift card per customer.
Why do I need an email address to participate?
We are using gift cards to fulfil this promotion, so we need an email address in order for you to receive your reward.
Where can I use the gift card?
In John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops, in our in-store cafés (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and over the phone or online as part of full payment. For any exclusions see gift card T&Cs.
How long do I have to use the gift card?
The gift card can be used for 24 months from issue or last use. After this time you will not be able to use the card, and we cannot refund any balance remaining. If you buy a product or make a balance enquiry within the 24-month period, the expiry period starts again. For further details please see gift card T&Cs.
Can I claim a gift card for something I have already purchased?
No, the promotion is only valid for qualifying transactions made from Friday 24 December 2021 to Monday 10 January 2022 inclusively.
What if my basket has a mix of different types of products?
The full basket can have a mix of products but it must include £750 or more of qualifying Nursery and Babywear product(s) to qualify.
What Contact Centre team can deal with escalated customer queries?
The Online Customer Support Team (.com CST) can assist with customer queries over the phone or via a Connex Case. Even though this promotion is linked to the MYJL account, it is not the MyJL Team that will handle the customer queries and escalations.
Gift Card redemption promotions Line - 03456 100 378
Monday - Friday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Bank Holiday - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm