My John Lewis is more than just a membership card. You’ll receive exclusive offers, vouchers and events throughout the year.
It’s all online, so you can easily access your membership card and rewards from the John Lewis & Partners app or website.
HOW TO CLAIM
Buy a selected electrical product
Come back to this page between 7-21 December to claim your e-gift card (set a reminder below)
We’ll email your e-gift card within one hour
Shop in store or online, valid for up to 2 years
SET A REMINDER FOR WHEN TO CLAIM E-GIFT CARD
Terms & Conditions
£100 e-gift card promotion
- This £100 gift card redemption promotion (the “Promotion”) is valid for a limited period, starting Friday 09 October 2020 and ending Monday 02 November 2020 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). The Promotion is applicable to any qualifying transaction made within this time period.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must be a new or existing My John Lewis member. You must be logged in to your johnlewis.com online account, and have your My JL member number registered to that account.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must purchase a qualifying technology product in one transaction in store or online (see exclusion details below), and enter your My John Lewis membership number on the redemption site when claiming your £100 gift card (Redemption site and details are on email confirmation).
- Only a select number of Technology products are included in the promotion and will be identifiable via their product page online. Please see www.johnlewis.com/c50000080021 for a full product inclusion list.
- Products included in the Promotion are subject to availability.
- If qualifying products are returned during the 35-day returns period, you will no longer be eligible to claim the gift card.
- You can claim the £100 gift card between 07 December 2020 - 21 December 2020 inclusive.
- One gift card can be claimed per My John Lewis customer who completes a qualifying transaction, irrespective of the number of qualifying transactions.
- You must have an email address to participate in the promotion (so that we can email the gift card reward). Please visit www.johnlewis.com for our Privacy Notice.
- This Promotion is not valid at John Lewis Swindon Outlet.
- The gift card can be used in John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops, in our catering units (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and over the phone or online as part or full payment. For full details see gift card T&Cs.
- The following exclusions apply to use of our gift card: John Lewis Gift List, third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis & Partners shops, John Lewis Home Solutions, waitroseflorist.com, waitrosecellar.com, all petrol stations; Welcome Break shops; Waitrose & Partners Cookery School; the Waitrose & Partners Leckford Estate Farm Shop and Nursery; waitrosegarden.com; waitrosepet.com; Waitrose licensed shops in UAE. Gift cards and gift cards may not be used for magazine subscriptions, photo printing or software downloads on johnlewis.com.
- You cannot use a gift card to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can you use it for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including John Lewis Partnership gift cards and gift cards.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 24 months from issue or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. We will not refund any balance remaining after the 24-month period, and we will invalidate the card.
- The Promotion is only available for products purchased for personal non-commercial use. John Lewis reserves the right to not sell products to customers where it has grounds to believe that such products are being purchased for commercial use.
- John Lewis reserves the right to terminate the Promotion at any time at its discretion.
- By participating in this Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that we use a third party who will administer the Promotion and issue the gift card on our behalf.
When will I receive my gift card?
You can claim your gift card via www.johnlewis.com/oct2020reward100 between 07 December - 21 December 2020 inclusive. Please come back to this page between those dates to find out how to claim. The gift card will then be emailed to you within an hour, however, in a limited number of cases, please allow up to seven working days.
What products are included in the promotion?
Selected Technology products are included in the promotion. Please see www.johnlewis.com/c50000080021 for a full product inclusion list.
How does this promotion run in conjunction with your Never Knowingly Undersold policy around honouring Price Match requests?
You can successfully submit Price Match requests on your products after the purchase, and we will still honour your gift card claim.
What if I return the qualifying product, can I still claim a gift card?
No, this is why you have to wait for the redemption period before claiming your gift card. So we can ensure you haven’t refunded any of the products and the purchase still qualifies for a gift card.
Can I get more than one gift card?
You can only claim one gift card per customer.
Why do I need an email address to participate?
We are using gift cards to fulfil this promotion, so we need an email address in order for you to receive your reward.
Where can I use the gift card?
In John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops, in our in-store cafés (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and over the phone or online as part of full payment. For any exclusions see gift card T&Cs.
How long do I have to use the gift card?
The gift card can be used for 24 months from issue or last use. After this time you will not be able to use the card, and we cannot refund any balance remaining. If you buy a product or make a balance enquiry within the 24-month period, the expiry period starts again. For further details please see gift card T&Cs.
Can I claim a gift card for something I have already purchased?
No, the promotion is only valid for qualifying transactions made from Friday 09 October 2020 to Monday 02 November 2020 inclusively.