More about us
Our founder's vision of a successful business powered by its people and its principles defines our unique company today. The profits and benefits created by our success are shared by all our Partners.
The John Lewis Partnership's 83,000 Partners own the leading UK retail businesses of Waitrose & Partners and John Lewis & Partners, as well as John Lewis Broadband and John Lewis Insurance services.
Our corporate website
Find general information, reports and details concerning our unique Partnership structure and history, careers and press releases
John Lewis Insurance
- We have the same commitment to quality, value and service at John Lewis Insurance.
- We offer affordable protection from Life Cover for your family to Pet, Wedding and Holiday insurance.
- We'll make sure you're covered with our best deal.
John Lewis Broadband
- Straightforward phone and broadband packages to suit you
- No activation fee, simple sign-up, freephone customer support and PC security package included
Waitrose & Partners
- We're proud of our reputation for sourcing the best in fresh, local produce
- Our Partners are specialists in the delicious foods that we offer
- We can help with planning a special meal or corporate catering
- Visit the website for online grocery shopping, inspirational recipes and special offers
- Offers a choice of over 1200 wines, champagne, whisky and gifts
- Free Click & Collect from Waitrose & Partners shops, or standard UK home delivery on orders over £150
- Collect points towards John Lewis Partnership vouchers everywhere you shop with Partnership card™
- Earn 1 point per £1 spent with us and 1 point per £2 spent everywhere else
- For every 500 points you earn, we'll send you a £5 voucher
- Representative 18.9% APR variable. Apply here and find out more.
Corporate social responsibility & sustainability
We report our sustainability performance annually. These reports set out our policies and principles, how we're managing our environmental impact, how we work with suppliers and local communities and how our employees or Partners contribute to and share in the rewards of our commercial success.
You can check our reports here, reflecting the way in which we do business.
Business to business
When you make a large, one-off purchase through our John Lewis for Business team, you can benefit from discounts and from the support of our experts in the ordering and delivery process.
We offer commercial customers an extensive choice of products and services at competitive prices, including help with incentive schemes and corporate gifting.