Denby Blue Haze Coupe Stoneware Dinnerware Set, 12 Piece
Product code: 68222901
- Made in the UK
A 12-piece dinnerware set of four coupe side plates, four coupe dinner plates and four cereal / soup bowls, from Denby's Blue Haze collection. Providing a bold and modern classic look for your home, Denby's Blue Haze collection boasts the perfect combination of vibrant cobalt blues and milky whites.
Made in England using locally sourced clay, each piece of Denby stoneware is hand-crafted using pottery skills passed down through generations. Every item of pottery is still expertly glazed by craftsmen. The distinctive Denby glazes are renowned for their practicality, durability and resistance to chipping. Each piece is safe to use in the dishwasher, freezer and microwave, and in the oven up to 250°C.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher-safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, earthenware is often a little thicker than other ceramics, making it ideal for everyday use.|
|Stoneware||Fired at high temperatures, stoneware is very tough and heat-resistant. It comes in a number of different glaze finishes.|
|Porcelain||Affordable yet luxurious, porcelain is renowned for its translucency. Fired at high temperatures, porcelain has an extremely tough glazed surface, making it durable.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china. Like bone china, it's strong, translucent and delicate, and creamier in colour.|
|New bone china||A type of porcelain with added calcium oxide to achieve a similar aesthetic as bone china, but without animal bone ash.|
|Bone china||White bone china is the strongest and most translucent ceramic. Though it looks delicate, it's tough enough for daily use and is usually dishwasher-safe. It contains at least 35% bone ash.|
- Country of Origin
- Dinner plate: H3 x Dia.26cm, Side plate: H2.5 x Dia.17cm, Bowl: H6.5 x Dia.17cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Gift boxed
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 250°C
- Dinner Plate (4), Small Plate (4), Cereal Bowl (4)
- Place Settings
Denby has a rich heritage producing handmade stoneware for over 200 years. Made in England using locally sourced clay, each piece of Denby stoneware is handcrafted using pottery skills passed down through generations and can pass through as many as 20 pairs of hands. Every item of pottery is still expertly glazed by craftsman and the distinctive glazes are renowned for their practicality, durability and chip resistance.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.