Dior Addict Eau de Toilette
Dior Addict Eau de Toilette. The bottle of the sensual floriental now comes in a transparent flacon. The new fragrance composition is signed by perfumer François Demachy, the head perfumer for the house. Dior Addict EDT opens on a top note of Sicilian mandarin leading to a heart of Jasmine sambac and Tunisian neroli before coming to rest on vanilla and sandalwood.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing. Today, from dresses to accessories, from fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing it radiance and modernity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy