Product code: 46428623
Eau Sauvage Cologne is a fresh and bracing surprise. As timelessly elegant as ever, but with an unprecedented depth. New playful accents. An immediate, gripping, obvious charm.Woody, fresh and spicy, Eau Sauvage Cologne is the very essence of charm. A composition that immediately bursts with a spontaneous vibrancy, a treasure trove of multi-faceted nuances.
"With Eau Sauvage Cologne, I strove to retain the seemingly simple construction. Something that might appear obvious, but is actually filled with nuances, details and contrasts of darkness and light."
- Top notes: Calabrian Bergamot plays a decisive role as its fullness takes hold. It unleashes a powerful dose of its sweet and spicy charm, fully cloaking the structure of the cologne. Grown in southern Italy, Essence of Bergamot is obtained by cold expression of the peel. It brings a distinct, sweet freshness to fragrances and adds a special radiance to citrus notes.
- Haitian Vetiver: originally from India and Indonesia, but also grows in Haiti and on Reunion Island. It is a perennial plant with fragrant roots. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation. Its persistent accords are used in woody, chypre and oriental fragrances. Vetiver unfurls its bold sophistication in the base note of Dior Homme.
- Pink Pepper: from Reunion Island, the ‘Pepper Tree’ bears clusters of berries that are used as spice and known as ‘Pink Pepper’ or ‘Brazil Pepper’. Native to South America (Brazil), the tree is now grown on Reunion Island, hence its nickname the 'Pink Gold of Reunion'. Red in colour and the size of a peppercorn, its berries grow in clusters and emit an intense spicy fragrance. Pink Pepper Extract is obtained by using a CO2 extraction technique, which allows the peppercorn to retain its full aroma. Pink Pepper welds its fresh and spicy charm, like a persistent and surprising lemon pepper.
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Perfume or Fragrance Type
- Eau Sauvage
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity
The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity
Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.