Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Toilette
As enchantingly feminine as the original scent, but with an added dose of freshness, the new Eau de Toilette sheds new light on The One's iconic flower: the glamorous Madonna lily.
Its white petals dusted with golden pollen, the Madonna lily blossoms in the radiant sun of Italian Bergamot and Mandarin essences, rounded out with silky Lychee and luscious White Peach.
A bespoke essence of Ylang Moheli, especially distilled to reveal its luminous lily facets, is enhanced by tender Orange blossom and honeyed Broom absolutes. A sensual drydown of Vanilla, Vetiver and Musk wraps the exuberant bouquet in a sensual trail.
Dolce & Gabbana
- Fragrance Range
- The One
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy