Dr Brown's Options + Microwave Steriliser Set
Product code: 31311001
The Dr Brown’s Microwave Steriliser, is a convenient way to sterilise up to 4 Dr Brown’s Anti Colic Bottles in one cycle of approx. 8 minutes sterilising time, plus cooling.
The unique custom-moulded tray allows easy positioning of the teats and vents to allow the steam heat to effectively kill all common household bacteria.
Clinically proven to help reduce wind-related colic, it's the number one choice of UK Health Professionals for the relief of colicky symptoms. With the unique design, they can be used with or without the removable internal vent system, transforming it into a teat-vented bottle for more convenience. The teat venting creates a controlled flow, offering babies an easy and convenient way to feed at their own pace. You can also use the bottles from birth, to help prevent the development of colic all together.
The breast-like teat shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience - perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again. Each teat is specially engineered to offer the same consistent natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feed.
- 1 x Microwave Steam Steriliser
- 2 x 270ml Wide-neck bottles
- 2 x Cleaning brushes
- 1 x Pair of tongs
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Dr Brown's
- H27 x W12 x D27cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Polypropylene and Silicone
- Removable Cover
- Microwave Sterilisers
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.