Dyson Omni-glide™ Hard Floor Cleaner
Dyson Omni-glide™ Hard Floor Cleaner
2 year guarantee included
2 years' Protect Plus for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
Product code: 85614757
A brand-new way to clean hard floors. The first omnidirectional Fluffy™ cleaner head (1)
Effortlessly manoeuvres around obstacles and into tight spaces (2)
The articulating neck and four 360° castors make it effortless to manoeuvre the Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum around obstacles. It glides in all directions – forwards, backwards, even sideways.
The Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum features Dyson technology, concentrated and rearranged in-line, allowing it to lie flat (3) and clean in tight spaces (2).
Engineered for hard floors
Our first omnidirectional Fluffy™ cleaner head (1) has two motorised Fluffy™ rollers to pick up everything from large debris to fine dust. Both brush bars are covered in soft nylon to capture large debris, while black anti-static carbon fibre filaments simultaneously remove fine dust - both when moving forwards and backwards.(4)
Powered by a Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
Small and light. Spins at up to 105,000rpm to create powerful suction on hard floors.
Five-stage filtration captures fine particles
Advanced whole-machine filtration captures fine dust and 99.97% particles down to 0.3 microns, and keeps it trapped in the bin. (5)
Reaches further under furniture
An articulating neck allows the machine to lay flat on the floor, so it’s easy to clean under low furniture.
Single-button power control
Press the Power button once for comfortable, continuous cleaning.
Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (6)
Three cleaning tools included
- Mini motorhead
- Worktop tool
- Combination and Crevice tool to clean surfaces, edges and right into narrow gaps
- Transforms to a handheld in one click
- Easy to maintain. To remove dust build-up, you can wash the bin, filter, Fluffy™ cleaner head and any tools without electronic components. (7)
- Hygienic point-and-shoot bin emptying
- Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
- Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere
(1) Compared to all cordless vacuum cleaners with soft roller cleaner heads and 360° castor wheels, according to GFK sales tracking data in each market.
(2) Tight spaces refer to gaps that are wider than 20.7cm.
(3) Lie flat backwards only
(4) Tested to EN60312-1:2017 clause 5.1 for hard floors in Max mode.
(5) Filtration tested against EN 60312-1 cl 5.11, tested in Max mode
(6) Applies in Eco mode when using a non-motorised tool. Up to 18 minute runtime in eco-mode for full product with motorised tool. Run time may vary depending on usage and floor type.
(7) Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
- Accessories Included
- Automatic Cable Rewind
- Bag Full Indicator
- Battery life
- Up to 20 minutes
- Charging time
- 210 minutes
- H107.7 x W20.8 x D9.2 cm
- Dust Pick-up (Carpet)
- Dust Pick-up (Hardfloor)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Power Supply
- Rechargable Battery
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Floor Cleaners
- Variable Power
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.