English Pewter Company Tree of Life Tumbler
Product code: 73035201
- Made in the UK
Adorned with an intricately detailed Tree of Life pewter relief, this English Pewter Company tumbler makes an eye-catching addition to a home bar.
Made from delicate crystal, the pewter banding gives the tumbler a satisfying weight when being used and is stamped with the English Pewter Company hallmark.
Comes in an elegant presentation box with gift bag.
- English Pewter Company
- 325ml (11oz)
- Care instructions
- Wash in warm soapy water and dry with soft cloth
- H9 x Dia.8cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Glass Type
- Pewter and crystal
English Pewter Company are the UK’s largest manufacturer of pewter giftware. Founded in 1977 by Alan Sharp, a pewter spinner, and Robert Shaw, a metalworker, the family-run business now has worldwide reach, but has maintained its English production line.
All of English Pewter Company’s products are handmade in Sheffield, the British city with a long history of metal and silverwork. The small workshop Sharp and Shaw initially worked out of has now grown into a 20,000sqft modern factory, with an additional pewter rolling mill in Northamptonshire. These factories have supported the growth and success of the business, allowing English Pewter Company to keep all aspects of production within the UK.
With a catalogue including a variety of gifts, and ranges inspired by Celtic art and celebrating Scottish, Irish and Welsh identity, English Pewter Company continues to create high-quality and hand-crafted pewter products.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.