Product code: 47150104
Explore ten of ESPA's much-loved heroes now available in limited edition travel sizes and packed into a beautiful vanity case.
- Optimal skin Procleanser, 30ml
- Hydrating Floral Spafresh Spritzer, 12ml
- Optimal Skin Proserum, 10ml
- Optimal Skin Promoisturiser, 15ml
- Skin Rescue Balm, 15ml
- Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, 30ml
- Energising Shower Gel, 30ml
- Smooth and Firm Body Butter, 30ml
- Purifying Shampoo, 50ml
- Nourishing Conditioner, 50ml
- Luggage tag
- Explore/travel spa guide
- Gift Set Type
- Skin Care Sets
ESPA is an award-winning British beauty brand, founded in 1993 by natural skincare and spa pioneer Sue Harmsworth.
Sue was driven by a passion to find a range of natural skincare and treatments that were both highly effective and good for you. When unable to find what she was searching for, Sue created her own.
Today, ESPA’s products and treatments are produced in their own UK production facility and are enjoyed every day in over 60 countries.
Guided by a holistic philosophy and commitment to caring for your whole wellbeing, ESPA’s naturally advanced skincare, bodycare and haircare are formulated with unique blends of plant extracts, marine actives and essential oils. Delivering immediate results, while also providing an enduring foundation for long term visible skin health, their aim is to help you look and feel your best, for you to have naturally beautiful skin and a renewed sense of inner calm.More from ESPA
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy