Eva Solo Nordic Kitchen Salt Cellar with Lid
Product code: 73067539
The Nordic kitchen salt cellar with a loose, oiled oak lid is elegant enough to be left out on the table as a decorative feature, even when there is no food on the table.
The lid ensures the salt isn't tainted by cooking smells but you could also use it as a storage box and keep personal items in it instead.
The salt cellar itself is dishwasher-safe but the lid should be wiped clean with a damp cloth as it's made from oak wood. Being an organic material natural variations will occur. Oil it regularly to preserve the oak and if it feels rough over time sand it down, then oil it again to protect it.
- Eva Solo
- Country of Origin
- H8 x W10.5 x D11.5cm
- Stoneware and oiled oak
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.