Product code: 85333801
A versatile gas barbecue that’s simple to use, convenient and easy to love. Gas barbecues are the focal point for get-togethers all over the world. The everdure by heston blumenthal FORCE 2 Burner Gas BBQ is the perfect union of function and form. Available in a range of stylish colours, it looks at home in any backyard or on any balcony.
- Large 2358cm2 cooking area
- 2 independently controlled high performance burners
- Instant searing – ready to cook in 5 minutes
- Up to 23.1MJ of power
- Variable flame control
- Slender, ergonomically designed taps with rotary ignition & variable heat control
- Extra high hood for convection cooking (6kg turkey)
- Rust proof construction (complete die cast aluminium including side serveries)
- Flexibility to cook with hood up or down
- Die-cast aluminium body and serveries to prevent rusting
- Vitreous enamel coated hood and grill plates for easy cleaning
- Tapered legs for stability, can be removed from stand for portability
- 2 lockable castors for stability and easy transport
- Space saving - drop down left servery
- Protect from the elements with its BBQ cover (sold separately)
- Available in a choice of contemporary colours
Good to know: A patio gas bottle is required. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the product in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Everdure By Heston Blumenthal
- Burner Power
Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner. More powerful burners will help to replicate cooking techniques such as stir fry cooking
- Care instructions
- Brush burners and grills with a stiff brush. Wipe clean exterior with cloth.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H106.7 x W117.5 x D74.3cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers
Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- 5 year guarantee
- Heat output
- Ignition Type
Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Fast Flame
- Stainless steel, aluminium, cast iron and PU plastic
- Number of Burners
- Outdoor Heating & Cooking Feature
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
Unpackaged weight of the product
Working closely with designers and engineers, Heston embarked on a mission to create the perfect modern barbecue. By combining the latest technology and design aesthetics with ease of use and thoughtful attention to detail, he created a series that will help you go on a journey of discovery.
Heston Blumenthal is one of the world’s top chefs. His Berkshire restaurant, The Fat Duck, has won international accolade and been awarded 3 Michelin stars, while Heston himself was given an OBE by Her Majesty the Queen for services to British Gastronomy. A fellow of both The Royal Society of Chemistry, and The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts, Heston’s never been one to do things by the book. By pushing the traditional boundaries of the kitchen, and injecting a sense of child-like wonder and theatre into everything he touches, he’s inspired a generation to seek pleasure, and entertainment, in food. Now, Heston’s bringing his magic touch to the great outdoors, making it easy for anyone who enjoys barbecue cooking, to put on a commanding performance.More from Everdure By Heston Blumenthal
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery by our supplier within 3 weeks.
Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.