Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4 Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 80cm Wide, Stainless Steel
The E522BRXFD4 is a substantial, elegant appliance with stainless steel flat doors and silver effect sides. Active Smart electronic intelligence continuously adjusts the flow of cold air through two variable speed fans, based on daily use and external climate.
This ensures your food is maintained at a safe temperature. Because the temperatures of the fridge and freezer can be controlled separately, fresh food loaded into the appliance is chilled or frozen quickly.
Boasting an A+ rating for energy efficiency and handy LED lighting within the fridge compartment, you can be sure that this fridge freezer is highly efficient and economical. Concealed door hinges and an EzKleen stainless steel finish on doors for easy cleaning, make this model a stylish yet practical appliance to have in your kitchen.
Fisher & Paykel fridges have unique humidity controlled vegetable bins which keep fruit and veg fresh for longer than conventional models. They also have tough glass shelves, tested to withstand up to 100kg and a life-long deodorizer to remove odours from your fridge. The freezer bins are on telescopic runners, allowing easy access to all your bulkier items. There's also an extending freezer tray as well as 4 individual bottle racks in the fridge compartment for complete flexibility.
This fridge freezer comes with a right-hand hinge which cannot be reversed. This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
Fisher & Paykel
- H171.5 x W79 x D69.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 1 salad drawer
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 9 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy