Product code: 46081014
This daily treatment gently exfoliates, softens, and smoothes dry, flaky lips to keep them looking flawless and ready for lipstick.
Enriched with AHAs - a blend of sugar and natural fruit extracts and hibiscus flower extract - this lightweight water-based fluid preps and primes the lips' surface and improves signs of damage for a youthful look. Perfect for your busy, on-the-go lifestyle and gentle enough to use twice a day. Your friends will wonder how your lips look so good!
- 90% said their lips were immediately softer and it created an ideal canvas for lip balm and colour*
- 94% noticed it made their lip colour appear smoother and more even**
- 92% reported smoother lips***
- 91% said it improved their overall lip care ritual**
- 84% noticed their lip color was more vibrant**
*Self-assessment on 62 subjects. **Self-assessment on 32 subjects after 2 weeks. ***Clinical assessment on 32 subjects after 2 weeks
- A sugar and fruit extract blend helps to retexturize the lips while leaving them soft and radiant
- Hibiscus flower extract helps to gently refine the look of the lips’ surface through non-mechanical exfoliation
How to use:
- Dispense a drop on your finger
- Massage over clean lips and lip contour area
- Wait until it absorbs
- Follow with your favorite balm or lipstick
- Beauty Collection
- Beauty Concern
- Dryness & Dehydration
- Beauty Effect
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Lip Care
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy