Product code: 81370321
The ultimate in precision, Salter and Heston Blumenthal introduce the Instant Read Digital Thermometer, great for the home cook or the professional chef.
Versatile and functional, Heston’s 5-in-1 Thermometer is suitable for a variety of cooking techniques and comes with an ‘info card’ so that you can follow chef Blumenthal’s recommended settings. Work with a temperature range of -45ºC to 200ºC (-49ºF to 392ºF) and roast with ease. The ‘intelligent roasting’ feature records the temperature of the oven and the probe, starting a countdown to the meats finish time. A precision favourite, this 5- in-1 device will transform your culinary experience and help you get the best results, no matter which feature you choose to use!
- Use Heston’s 5-in-1 thermometer for roasting, BBQ food, deep frying, confectionery and manual timing (also great for grilling and jam making!)
- Equipped with ‘intelligent roasting’ feature, providing you with a countdown to the finish time.
- Measures up to 5 x faster than its counterparts for quick and easy readings.
- Dual sensors measure food and oven temperatures to give you a precise reading.
- Measures with accuracy to 0.1 ºC for ultimate precision.
- Use the sturdy pan clip to avoid the device wiggling whilst deep frying or cooking confectionery.
- Guaranteed for up to two years.
- Country of Origin
- H22 x W15 x D3.5cm
- Stainless steel
Back in the late 1760s in the village of Bilston, England, Richard Salter, a spring maker, began making 'pocket steelyards', which resemble a fisherman's weighing scale. By 1825 his nephew George had taken over the company and later established a large, well-equipped manufacturing site in nearby West Bromwich. From here the company produced a wide variety of scales including the UK'S first bathroom scale. The range expanded to irons, mincers, potato chippers, coin-operated machines and another 'first' for the UK: the typewriter. The thriving business eventually became Salter Housewares Ltd, based in Kent, and remains a market leader in the UK and other countries when it comes to personal and kitchen scales.More from Salter
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy