Hotpoint CRA641DC Ceramic Hob, Black
Product informationThe Hotpoint CRA641DC is a 4-zone, 60cm black ceramic glass hob with sleek central electronic touch controls. There are 4 quick-light cooking zones which are fast and energy regulated.
Each zone has a 4- stage residual heat indicator for safety with LED display, child safety lock and safety cut out. Each zone also has 9 power levels for added control and flexibility.
About Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver
Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver’s home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint’s everyday, innovative products, this collaboration is designed to help us all take care of the people we love through the joy of food. Hotpoint believe their shared vision of eating well and developing easy-to-use appliances can shape the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Jamie says, “I'm so excited to be working with Hotpoint and show how their incredible equipment can make your life easier in the kitchen, so you can cook up a storm for your nearest and dearest, every day of the week.”
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W56 x D49cm
- Control Position
- H4.6 x W59 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.