House Of Crafts Glass Painting Kit
Product code: 56180908
- Made in the UK
This glass painting kit will encourage you to pick up a new pastime. Offering an introduction to glass painting, it uses silver self-adhesive outlines and glass paints to create two decorative glass fragrance bottles with reed diffuser stick included.
Contents: 2 glass fragrance diffuser bottles, silver outline stickers, glass paint colours (5 colours), artists brush, reed diffuser sticks, instructions.
Please note fragrance is not included so you may want to choose your own.
- House Of Crafts
- packaged: H14.9 x W8.5 x D 24cm, unpackaged: H14.9 x W8.5 x D24cm
- Experience Level
- Suitable From
- 8 years
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.