Product code: 82671001
Blur the lines between real and digital with HP's Windows Mixed Reality Headset. It's designed to just plug into an available USB port on your PC laptop or desktop, so you can just start playing.
The headset has an integrated motion tracking, full software support and comes with a 2-in-1 cable that can be used with HDMI 2.0 and UBS 3.0 for a seamless installation process. You won't need to download any additional software or get an extra sensor.
Enjoy a resolution of 1440 x 1440 per eye (combined 2880 x 1440) and a refresh rate of up to 90Hz for sharp, colourful visuals. You'll be free to move to explore the new dimensions appearing in front of your eyes, thanks to the 6 degrees of freedom without tracking boundaries.
The headset is fitted with a double-padded headband, for cushioning at the front and back, as well as an adjustable knob at the back to get best possible fit.
- Display size: 2.89 in diagonal (x2)
- Field of view: 95 degrees horizontal (Fresnel-Aspherical)
- Tracking cameras: 2 front-facing camera
- Audio input/output: 3.5mm combo audio jack
Recommended system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 - Creators Update (Developer Mode enabled)
- Processor: Intel Core i7
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (6 Core, 12 threads)
- Notebook PC graphics: NVIDIA GTX 965Ml
AMD RX 480M (2GB) equivalent or greater DX12 and WDDM 2.2 capable GPU
- Desktop PC graphics: NVIDIA GTX 980/1060
AMD Radeon RX 480 (2GB) equivalent or greater DX12 and WDDM2.2 capable GPU
- Memory: 16GB or greater
- HMD connectors: HDMI 1.4 or Display Port 1.2 for 60Hz HMD Mode
HDMI 2.0 or Display Port 1.2 for 90Hz HMD Mode
1x available graphics display port for HMD
- Storage: 10GB additional free space
- USB connectivity: 1 available USB port for HMD, 1 available USB 3.0 Type-A Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 (for accessory connectivity)
- 17.60 x 33.88 x 12.78cm
- Model name / number
- 2MJ36EA #ABB
Unpackaged weight of the product