Humax DTR-T2000 YouView Smart 1TB Freeview+ HD Digital TV Recorder
The compact Humax DTR-T2000 YouView+ recorder is an easy way of enjoying the best in digital TV, catch up players, video on demand content and recording. You’ll be able to access over 70 channels of digital TV and radio from the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Milkshake, Dave and Really, right out of the box.
More to watch...
Combining Freeview HD, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5, the Humax T2000 has all your viewing needs covered. Complete with the intuitive eight day electronic programme guide, setting reminders and going back in time to find the programmes you’ve missed couldn’t be easier.
1 TB storage
The built-in 1TB hard drive gives you total control over what you watch. With up to 600 hours recording time (250 HD hours), storage shouldn’t be an issue! Have to take a call? Just pause live TV, come back and carry on from where you left off. You can even rewind and relive cracking goals or dramatic moments with the push of a button.
Put inconvenient timetable clashes behind you for good. Twin tuners let you record two channels simultaneously, while the handy scroll back electronic programme guide means it has never been easier to go back and seek out what you’ve missed.
The T2000 comes ready to go with enough connectivity to join any media setup. The HDMI port makes it a snap to connect to compatible sets and enjoy 1080p Full HD viewing.
You don’t have to wait for the programme you’re watching to finish before you start to record. With chase play you can start watching from the beginning, even while recording the rest of the programme
Thanks to series recording you can keep track of every twist and turn of the story, without missing an episode.
Please note: the Humax DTR-T2000 connects to an outdoor aerial, but to get the most out of it you'll need to connect it to a router with the supplied Ethernet cable or with a pair of power line adapters (sold separately).
Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, YouView manual, quick start guide
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Care instructions
- Included in box
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H5 x W36 x D24.5cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- File Formats
- 70 free channels and some of the UK’s best Players and Apps, including Netflix
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - via Ethernet connection
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- DTR-T2000 YouView Smart 1TB Freeview+ HD Digital TV Recorder
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, 1x SCART, 1x Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- 300 hours of standard definition and 125 hours of high definition
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy