Ingenuity Pemberton Smart Bounce Automatic Bouncer
Product code: 32032002
There’s no one like you. But when life happens, the Ingenuity Smart Bounce Automatic Bouncer is made to move just like you. Add a few hands-free moments back into your busy day with automatic bouncing that mimics your natural motions. Because no two babies are the same, this bouncer is designed with multiple speed settings to fit your little one just right.
Cradle baby in cooler comfort with fabrics that promote airflow, and use the removable head support and bolster cushion to keep tiny newborns snug. When baby needs to play, 2 plush toys dangle above for his entertainment. Keep everyone calm with 12 melodies, 3 nature sounds and white noise. With a machine-washable seat pad, we’ve got you covered from blow ups to blow outs.
- Moves just like you to keep baby happy
- Cosy DreamComfort fabrics promote airflow
- Plays soothing music and nature sounds
- Shuts off automatically after 30 minutes to save batteries
- Includes safety harness
- Batteries Included
- H58 x W48 x D58cm
- Maximum User Weight
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.