Ingenuity Pemberton Smart Bounce Automatic Bouncer
Product code: 32032002
There’s no one like you. But when life happens, the Ingenuity Smart Bounce Automatic Bouncer is made to move just like you. Add a few hands-free moments back into your busy day with automatic bouncing that mimics your natural motions. Because no two babies are the same, this bouncer is designed with multiple speed settings to fit your little one just right.
Cradle baby in cooler comfort with fabrics that promote airflow, and use the removable head support and bolster cushion to keep tiny newborns snug. When baby needs to play, 2 plush toys dangle above for his entertainment. Keep everyone calm with 12 melodies, 3 nature sounds and white noise. With a machine-washable seat pad, we’ve got you covered from blow ups to blow outs.
- Moves just like you to keep baby happy
- Cosy DreamComfort fabrics promote airflow
- Plays soothing music and nature sounds
- Shuts off automatically after 30 minutes to save batteries
- Includes safety harness
- Batteries Included
- H58 x W48 x D58cm
- 1 year guarantee included
- Maximum User Weight
- Suitable From
- Toys Type
- Baby Bouncers, Rockers & Swings
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.