5 year guarantee included
Product code: 81342209
Our Cast Aluminium cookware has a two-layer non-stick coating on the inside and delivers excellent heat distribution for even cooking.
Lightweight and easy to clean, aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate to ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
- Non-stick interior - avoid using metal utensils
- Grill pan ridges drain off fat and sear food barbecue-style
- Pouring lips on each side
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis & Partners induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- John Lewis ANYDAY
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- Country of Origin
- H7.8 x W29 x D49.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes - Hand wash recommended
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Cast aluminium
- Cast Aluminium
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
- Pan Type
- Grill Pans
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there's joy to be found in ANYDAY.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.