John LewisIcelandic Sheepskin Rug, Large
Product code: 64521101
Nothing beats a natural sheepskin rug for that luxuriously soft, warm feel underfoot. Made using Icelandic wool, it's the perfect way to add an instant touch of mid-century style to an uncarpeted room.
This is a natural product therefore sight variations in sizing, colour and texture should be expected, making each piece unique.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Regular light brushing or shaking will assist in keeping the skin's natural characteristics.
- This product can be machine washed. Pre soak in 40-degree water and wash in a wool cycle. Rinse until water is clear and then spin dry to remove any excess water. Gently comb wool whilst still damp. Slow drying will give best results, line dry away from direct sunlight. Once dry, stretch by hand in all directions.
- When almost dry stretch by hand in all directions. This product can be professionally dry cleaned.
- Reshape whilst damp, Flat Dry, Tumble dry at low temperature
- Owing to the handmade nature of this rug, each piece is unique in size and may differ slightly to the dimensions provided, however this does not impact the design.
- To avoid colour transfer, we suggest using on floors and hard seating like chairs and benches. Not suitable for use on soft furnishings including leather.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry clean recommended
- 100% Sheepskin
- Country of Origin
- L95-105 x W65-70 x D9 cm (as this is a natural product there will be a slight variance in size of each rug)
- Floor covering collection
- Rug Construction
- Sheepskin or hide
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.