John LewisMy First Wooden Hammer Bench
Product code: 32020103
Toddler tantrum incoming? We've got this. Time to unveil My First Wooden Hammer Bench. To them, it's something to bash and take out frustrations on. But what's really happening, as they hammer away at those five CONSCIOUSLY CRAFTED wooden pegs, is the development of fine motor skills and hand-to-eye coordination.
This wooden bench just might inspire budding builders and carpenters but it definitely builds early knowledge of shapes and colour recognition. Once all the pegs have been placed in the holes and hammered through, flip the bench over and start the fun all over again.
And let's not over-analyse the appeal - sometimes it's fun just to thump things with a hammer.
- John Lewis
- Country of Origin
- H12 x W8.5 x D26.5cm
- Beechwood, plywood
- Skills Development
- Motor skills
- Suitable From
- 12 months
- Toys Type
- Wooden Toys
- Wooden Playsets
- Not suitable for children under 12 months, Please remove all ties and packing before giving to your child.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.