Product code: 51748603
Please Note: there are two colour variants available in this assortment: black, grey and aqua OR black, grey, teal. Unfortunately, it is not possible to request which pack you would prefer, so please allow us to pick on your behalf.
These reusable face coverings are 3-ply and made from cotton with a lining of polypropylene. They're intended for use whilst in enclosed public places such as using public transport or visiting shops and are suitable for adults and children aged 14+.
We've designed the loops to be attached away from the face covering's corners. By doing so, it creates a good seal at the side of the face, takes the pressure off of the nose bridge, under the chin and makes the covering more comfortable to wear for extended periods.
Supporting Covid-19 related causes
The John Lewis partnership will give all of the profit from the sale of this product to support causes identified as part of our Covid-19 emergency funds.
How to use your face covering
1. Place the covering on your face and loop the elastic bands over your ears.
2. Make sure it covers the top of your nose, and under your chin. You should be able to breathe and talk, without the sides of the covering billowing.
3. After use, or once damp, remove the covering, and put in a protective pouch if you cannot wash it straight away. This prevents the spread of viruses onto other items.
4. Wash the covering after use, by hand or machine wash with soap or detergent. Make sure your soap foams properly.
How to care for your face coverings
- After use or once damp, remove, wash immediately and air dry
- Store in a protective pouch if washing immediately is not available
- Hand wash with soap/detergent or machine wash up to 60°C
- Do not share your face coverings with others
- To reduce risk of cross-contamination avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth at all times
- Wash or sanitise hands thoroughly before putting on/taking off and after removal of face covering
- Clean any surfaces touched by used face covering
- Used face covering should be washed and completely dry before reuse
Good to Know
This is an Adult facial covering and DOES NOT protect you from any virus or airborne disease. This facial covering is designed to reduce the transmission of vapour droplets, it is NOT a PPE or Medical mask. Face coverings are not a replacement for social distancing and regular hand washing.
If the face-covering becomes worn or damaged, stop using it immediately. Do not use when participating in vigorous physical activities.
Do not use this face-covering on young children under age 3; any person who has trouble breathing; and any person who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Goal
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Skin Type
- Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable For Vegans
- Face Mask
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.