Product code: 67411602
- Made in the UK
Use this versatile backed fabric, instead of a standard lining material, by sewing it directly to the curtain or blind fabric.
- Adds insulating and light blocking properties
- Adds drape and thickness to thin curtain fabrics such as silks or lightweight cottons
- Can save costs and time as it can be used in place of a separate lining and interlining
- Adds weight to Roman blinds
- Adds padding to bedcovers.
If your fabric is in stock, we'll usually deliver it within 5 working days.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Fabric Pattern Repeat
- Fabric Roll Length
- Fabric Type
- Cotton Blend
- Fabric Width
- 100% cotton, back 100% polyester
- Pattern Details
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners