0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 66224105
This blind is made from moisture resistant fabric, so it’s suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms
- Can be fitted either inside or outside the window recess, to the wall or ceiling
- Width can be cut to size
- Made using high quality components
- Supplied with easy fit universal brackets
- Includes safety devices to keep children safe
With John Lewis quality at reassuringly low prices, our range The Basics has everything your home needs for the day to day.
Please note: the width stated is the total width of the blind including mechanisms and brackets.
Warning: young children can be strangled by loops in pull cords, chains, tapes and inner cords that operate the product.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children - cords may become wrapped around a child's neck.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from window covering cords.
- Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
More information on child safety can be found on the tab below and our Child Safety Hub
- Blind Mechanism
- Side Chain
- Blind Style
- Moisture Resistant
- Blind Type
- John Lewis & Partners
- W61 x Drop 160cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 100% polyester
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
This blind comes with two safety devices:
1. A “P clip” which you must install to keep cords and chains out of the reach of children and pets
2. A primary breakaway system. These components are designed to come apart when undue force is applied to the blind cords or chains. This is easy to reassemble in the event of the cords or chains being pulled too hard, and breaking away accidentally in use.
We also strongly recommend that you move beds, cots and furniture away from the window. As an alternative, you can also choose cordless blinds for children's rooms and nurseries.
Please ensure you understand the information on our Child Safety Hub before placing your order.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item