John LewisWellington Rug, Saffron, L140 x W80 cm
Product code: 64650901
The simple Wellington Rug will bring a touch of comfort as well as style to your home décor.
Hand tufted by skilled artisans using 100% wool sourced from India, this rug is wonderfully soft and the solid, block colour design will perfectly offset your other furnishings as part of your wider colour scheme.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- As this rug is made using natural fibres, shedding is to be expected as this is a natural characteristic of wool. This will decrease over time if care instructions are followed accordingly and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance. When you first get your rug, please use the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner whilst the shedding dies down. After that, when vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres.
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed therefore not suitable for underfloor heating. Specialist cleaning recommended.
- Attend to spillages immediately and blot with a clean, dry cloth to prevent staining. Dilute a small amount of appropriate carpet shampoo in water. Dampen a colourfast cloth in the diluted shampoo solution and dab the rug, lightly agitating, moving in the direction of the pile. Treat the whole rug and not just the affected area. To restore the appearance of the affected area, use a soft bristled brush to gently comb in the direction of the pile. Allow the rug to thoroughly dry.
- Backing material
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry cleaning recommended
- Country of Origin
- L140 x W80 x D2 cm
- 100% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand loomed
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.