John LewisWooden Stacking Rings
Product code: 75600216
- Helps develop fine motor skills and hand-to-eye coordination
- Encourages the learning of problem solving skills
- Builds early knowledge of numbers and colour recognition
For little fingers who just can't get enough of all things bright and colourful, these chunky wooden rings help them develop just as well as they provide hours of fun! Stacked small to big, big to small or according to colour, they'll help encourage colour awareness, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving.
- John Lewis
- Country of Origin
- H19.8 x W9 x D9cm
- FSC Certified
- Wood Effect
- Suitable From
- 12 months
- Toys Type
- Baby & Pre-school Toys
- Not suitable for children under 12 months
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.