Joseph Joseph Pocket Ironing Board, L90 x W33cm
Product code: 80106203
Compact ironing boards are a great option if you have limited storage space or just want to quickly iron one or two items but this condensed board takes ironing convenience to a new level with its innovative design.
It folds neatly in half and comes with its own hanging hook that can be mounted onto a wall or door, making it really compact and easy to store. It also features a special compartment for storing your iron, which saves valuable space elsewhere and keeps everything you need together in one place.
Set-up is fast and easy too, with its quick-release locking toggle and folding legs with non-slip feet. Once open, it has a generous ironing surface with corners perfectly shaped for shirts, trousers, dresses and more.
It comes with an easy-change, perfect-fit cover comprising a 100% cotton top-layer and a thick padded felt underlay for super-smooth ironing.
- Joseph Joseph
- Carbon steel
- Country of Origin
- L45.5 x W34cm
- Ironing Board Type
- Ironing Surface
- L90 x W33cm
Founded by twin brothers Antony and Richard Joseph in 2003, Joseph Joseph has successfully blended innovative design, contemporary styling and a distinctive use of colour in its products. While many brands concentrate on just one of these aspects, Joseph Joseph focuses on the whole user experience, creating products that work beautifully and are a pleasure to have around the home.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.