Kitchenaid KDSCM82140 Integrated Dishwasher
With its sensor-controlled automatic washing mode, Kitchenaid KDSCM82140 integrated dishwasher makes light work of the washing up for up to 14 place settings. It offers eight programmes, including the sensor-controlled automatic mode, either top or bottom basket washing, and a cutlery tray, as well as a cutlery basket. Thanks to its innovative technology, it has achieved an economical A++ energy efficiency rating.
You can use a sensor controlled programme for normally soiled dishes with dried-on food. A sensor monitors the rinsing water to assess how dirty it is and adjusts the program accordingly. The display panel signals whenever the cycle duration changes and updates the time remaining indicator.
The automatic sensor programme activates additional power jets directed into the rear of the lower basket to give pots and pans a more intensive, power wash, removing even the most stubborn dirt. If preferred, this dynamic power clean function can be switched off. In addition, KitchenAid’s dynamic drying technology generates outstanding drying results thanks to a condensation process that occurs in the interior of the dishwasher.
The dishwasher has three tiers - the familiar upper and lower baskets and a cutlery tray which fits into the top area of the machine. And it also has a cutlery basket, normally located in the lower tier basket. It has a half-load option, so you can set the machine to wash either the upper basket and the cutlery tray, or the bottom basket with the cutlery basket.
Whichever programme you choose you can halve the duration of the washing cycle by activating a boost option which works harder by increasing energy and water consumption. You can also cut-down on noise in your kitchen by opting for a silent programme which turns down the noise by reducing the pressure of the water spray.
- Dynamic sensor 40-70°C
- ECO 50°C
- Daily 60°C
- Fast 45°C
- Glass 40°C
- Pre Wash Cold
- Professional 65°C
- Hygiene 70°C
Please note: Door panel is not included.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Basket & Tray
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H82cm x W59.7cm x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Drying System
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy