Product code: 46017731
Lancôme’s new Soft Cream helps promote skin surface cell renewal and leaves skin feeling softer, more supple and comfortable.
Through its new transformative texture, Lancôme's premium Absolue skincare range reinvents itself and reveals the new Absolue Soft Cream. At the heart of the Absolue range is their Grand Rose Extracts enriched with Lancôme Rose, Rose Damascena and Centifolia Rose.
Absolue Soft Cream’s luxurious and transforming texture allows your skin to experience three texture phases. Straight from the jar, Absolue Soft Cream starts thick for comfort. On contact with skin, the cream then melts to deliver its active ingredients and to allow a long, luxurious massage. Finally, the formula leaves skin feeling nourished and velvety soft with a golden glow.
- Apply to the face after Advanced Genifique Serum using light pressures for a soothing and comforting sensation
- Secondly, spread the product across the forehead, cheeks and chin in long gliding strokes, working from the centre to the outside of the face to help massage
- Helps skin to feel soothed and comfortable
- Leaves skin looking revitalized and more luminous
- Helps promote skin surface cell renewal
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!More from Lancôme
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy