Le Creuset Classic Salt & Pepper Mills, Set of 2, White/Black
Product code: 81282310
Accessorise your kitchen and table with a pair of salt and pepper mills from Le Creuset.
Combining quality with stylish design, this monochrome set features a classic mill form that's elegant and lightweight. Both mills have a hardened ceramic grinder that's resistant to corrosion for grinding coarse salt and peppercorns. They're fully adjustable to select from fine to coarse grinds.
The Le Creuset logo is near the base and the pepper mill has an embossed 'P', the salt mill an embossed 'S' on the metal knob - taking inspiration from the Le Creuset cast iron casserole knobs.
Choose your mills
Freshly ground salt and pepper delivers a more intense and true flavour and enhances the taste of food. A fine grind gives an even flavour and is perfect for sauces, while a coarse grind is ideal for marinades or steaks. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your salt or pepper mill.
|Manual crush grinders||A good, simple choice for everyday seasoning.|
|Battery operated grinders||All the benefits of freshly ground without the effort.|
|Precision grinders||These give a better fragrance and release a real burst of flavour. They also enable you to select the coarseness of grind.|
- Le Creuset
- H20.8 x Dia.6.2cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- ABS plastic
- Microwave Safe
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.