Le Creuset Non-Stick 4 Cup Yorkshire Pudding Tray
Product code: 81313110
Le Creuset’s Yorkshire Pudding tray has been designed with the perfect roast dinner in mind.
The non-stick finish ensures Yorkshires will rise perfectly and pop out fully formed without sticking to the base, and it’ll also be easier to clean without any of the scraping or soaking you'd normally associate with the post-roast washing up.
Reassuringly sturdy while still being lightweight enough to move around easily, it’s crafted from durable and robust heavy-gauge carbon steel. Heat-resistant silicone inserts provide a secure and safe grip.
A final ingenious detail is the ridged inner rim, which prevents hot oil from spilling about and soaking into oven gloves when moved to and from the oven.
The tray has excellent heat distribution and retention and won't warp. The tough non-stick coating is PFOA-free, provides superb food release, is easy to clean and is strong enough for using metal utensils. It comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Awarded Gold for ‘Best Cookware’ in the prestigious House Beautiful Awards 2013, Le Creuset Bakeware delivers excellence in design, quality, function and product innovation
- Le Creuset
- Cake Tin Type
- Cupcake & Muffin Tin
- H1.5 x W24 x D24cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Carbon steel with non-stick coating
- Carbon Steel
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 240°C
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.