Le Creuset Stoneware Camembert Cheese Baker, 650ml, Cerise
Product code: 81363530
Turn a wheel of Camembert or any soft cheese into the ultimate comfort food with Le Creuset's Camembert Baker. Once partially melted, top the cheese with dried fruit, chutney or fresh ground pepper. The dense stoneware distributes heat evenly and prevents scorching.
The stoneware is made with specialist clays and fired at the highest temperatures to achieve exceptional thermal resistance and it maintains an even temperature for better cooking results. The enamelled exterior is easy to clean and is scratch-resistant so that it keeps its good looks. Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe, its finish also resists chipping and staining. Very hygienic and easy to clean, it will not absorb odours or flavours.
- Versatile use in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Resists chipping, cracking, staining, scratching and colour fading
- Stoneware does not absorb odours and flavours
- Le Creuset
- Cookware Features
- Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe
- Dia.17cm x H9cm
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for The Chef
- Oven Dish Type
- Cheese Baker
- Oven Safe
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.