Product code: 75195813
Say hello to Artie, where coding meets creativity! Children will develop left and right-brain skills with Artie 3000™, the coding/drawing robot.
Primary learners will develop:
- Left-brain skills such as basic programming, geometry and maths as they control Artie
- Right-brain skills such as creativity, imagination and expression as they develop patterns and drawing
With four modes of play: pre-programmed shapes, games, art for colouring and freeform coding, children will love coding Artie to “tell” the robot what to do! Artie 3000 also comes ready to draw with preprogrammed designs, shapes, and games. The easy-to-use drag and drop programming can be used on a Mac, PC or tablet.
Artie 3000 includes:
- Multilingual QuickStart guide
- Three activity cards
- Built-in drag and drop visual programming interface
- Four thin, washable, felt-tip, coloured pens (pink, blue, purple, green) – Artie is also compatible with any similar-sized marker pens
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- 4 x AA
- Learning Resources
- Country of Origin
- Hong Kong
- H12.7 x W17.8 x D16.5cm
- Plastic, Washable ink
- Skills Development
Indicates the skills which may be developed by using the item
- Suitable From
- 7 years
- Toys Type
- Science & Discovery
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.