Product code: 64678703
This collection from Louis De Poortere represents the world below the surface, the deep blue of the Abyss using a mix of straight and broken lines, of dull and shining yarns and smooth and ragged pencil strokes.
Over a century of skill and craftsmanship is woven into every rug produced by Louis De Poortere. With cotton chenille and high gloss polyester yarns, this rug has multiple layers of texture.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed and therefore unsuitable for use in rooms with underfloor heating.
- Louis De Poortere
- Care instructions
- Vacuum regularly
- L120 x W180 cm
- 85% Cotton Chenille, 15% Polyester
- Rug Construction
- Machine woven
The Louis De Poortere philosophy is based on a simple concept - aiming to be more than just a manufacturer of rugs.
Updating their creativity as tastes change, their designers and technicians have created entire collections that are modern and accessible as well as developing bold concepts which are simple and attractive.More from Louis De Poortere
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.