Mama Mio Goodbye Stretch Marks Cream, 100ml
- New and improved formula to reduce appearance of stretch marks.
- Blend of peptides, fruit and algae extracts and mega-nourishing oils.
- Safe to use when nursing.
- Volume: 100ml
Goodbye Stretch Marks is a powerful blend of peptides, fruit and algae extracts and mega-nourishing oils which help minimise the appearance of both new and old stretch marks caused by pregnancy and weight fluctuations.
This Goodbye stretchmarks cream offers you the maximum results possible in a cream. Mama Mio know how disappointing it is to be over promised a super human solution. This is not a one night stand that will magically change your skin forever as stretch marks are very deep tears below the surface of the skin, however their appearance can be reduced dramatically with great results.
- Registril TM is a combination of two highly effective peptides which help to reduce the texture and visibility of stretch marks.
- Matrixyl 3000 TM is a powerful peptide, a key contributor to skin health.
- Emblica is a powerful ayurvedic fruit extract which helps even the appearance of your natural skin tone - whatever your skin type or colour.
- Seppicalm TM Plant derived, a new generation skin lightening active; can help improve the appearance of basal (deep level) pigmentation.
- Algisium-C TM is a brown algae extract , rich in silica which is incredible at improving the appearance of stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil Packed with amazing moisturising Omegas 3, 6 and 9 giving soothing anti- itch benefits
- Body care type
- Lotions & Moisturisers
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy